Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company.
Global Diversity Practice was the preferred supplier for Standard Chartered Bank in which they were responsible for the complete Equality and Diversity Inclusion Programme in providing end-to-end bespoke Diversity solutions.
We have worked closely with their Diversity Council to ensure a joined up approach to Standard Chartered Banks strategy, vision and aims.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Program
We worked with Standard Chartered Bank in providing the following:
- Provide consultancy for the Head of Diversity Council on delivering to a global conference of senior managers with a series of interactive activities to develop their Diversity competence. This event was supported by the Chief Executive and has proved to be a necessary catalyst in the drive to integrate Diversity in senior manager’s toolkits.
- Unconscious Bias on career progression and the impact this was having on HIPPO employees from across the world where the company was not achieving targets related to local leadership or gender equity target. Informal aspect of selection, progression and performance management was challenged and the leadership team went on to promote and champion Diversity.
Through the work delivered by GDP the following outcomes were achieved:
- Increase in representation of diverse talent at senior level across the global business in Asia and Africa. Increased collaboration between different markets such as China and India.
- Smoother access to successfully penetrating new markets
- Development of bias proofed talent and succession planning robust policies and procedures