DEI Project Manager
1 Year Temporary Contract (Maternity Cover)
Circa £28,000 – £32,000 pa (based on a 37.5 hour work week)
An experienced Project Manager is required to play an integral part in developing and maintaining strong client relationships, working on client projects, managing service delivery and identifying new business opportunities for an award-winning provider of innovative, multi-disciplinary Diversity, Equity and Inclusion learning and consultancy solutions. The Project Manager will work with an impressive range of international clients and global brands across the public and private sectors including banks, government departments, universities, retail and FMCG organisations. The successful candidate will manage opportunities to provide the full range of diversity, equity and inclusion products and services to new and existing clients. The Project Manager should feel confident in communicating effectively at senior levels in a corporate environment, up to board level, working closely with a range of clients covering the whole project lifecycle from inception (business development calls, pitches) to conclusion (delivery and evaluation). Experience in instructional design, eLearning authoring software and online course creation tools is desirable as the successful candidate will manage a variety of projects in the Digital part of our business, working alongside an eLearning developer and subject matter experts. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing consultancy working with multinational organisations such as Arrow Electronics, Activision Blizzard King, DHL, Mars, Samsung and Shell. Due to the nature of the role, some occasional overnight or international travel may be required, if client meetings take place on-site. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead on diversity, equity and inclusion projects managing the day-to-day operational aspects from initial approach and requirements gathering, to evaluation
- Prepare storyboards of course content, taking into account desired learning outcomes and user experience to create well-designed online courses
- Plan and prioritise workload for the eLearning developer across a range of projects
- Work closely with subject matter experts to ensure effective and efficient development of storyboards into eLearning modules.
- Client management: Identify prospective clients, build relationships with decision makers, contribute to proposal process, manage client relationships, build awareness of client’s business sector, ensure learning strategy achieves desired results
- Business development: Prepare and present business proposals to clients, manage and attend meetings, undertake any relevant marketing initiatives.
- Strong understanding of and interest in diversity issues that affect employers
- Experience of working in a business-to-business consultancy or agency
- Proven experience in a client-focussed project management role
- Sound research skills and the ability to work at pace to achieve client deadlines
- Instructional Design, eLearning authoring and online course creation experience (e.g. Articulate 360, Storyline, Rise, Adobe Captivate)
- Experience with configuring and managing Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- A keen eye for detail in testing eLearning modules and ensuring client feedback has been successfully implemented
- IT literate – be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Corporate knowledge with the ability to communicate effectively and confidently at senior levels
- Commercially aware and financially articulate – able to manage budgets, prepare invoices and ensure profit targets are met
- Ethical, honest, with integrity and a commitment to our values of Inclusion, Collaboration and Excellence
- A strong determination to achieve the highest standards
- Excellent self-motivation and tenacity
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work collaboratively, inclusively and flexibly.
- Experience of working in/with global organisations
- Capable of identifying business development opportunities